could it be possible? (TMI)

last night my hubby and i had great sex...it was deep penetration like never before!
well this morning when i went to the toilet and wiped myself there was a very light pink colour on the tissue.
when my hubby and i got married we were both virgins and the first few days that we had sex this kind of colour was always on the tissue after i'd go to the toilet and wipe myself (result of my hymen tearing)
so i was wondering that beacuse the penetration was so deep could it be possible that some part of the hymen that was left could've gotten torn last night?
its been 17months since we got married and we have a beautiful 5month old baby boy (he was delivered by c-section so no tearing or anything vaginally).
but like i said it was really deeper then anytime before...what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, it isn't possible.
    Anonymous

• Possibly.
    Anonymous

• Anon, anything is possible, actually.
    Anonymous

• sometimes you can bleed even after the hymen is gone just due to. ..um..deeper sex :)
    Anonymous

• Probably just from rough sex. Although, even after giving birth, a woman can have remnants of a hymen- called "hymenal tags" present. I have a few and I've had three children. My doctors never asked me what they were, and one day I finally got up the nerve to ask a new doctor what the hell was wrong with me. He said show me exactly where you are talking about- and said, "oh that's just remnants of your hymen. Lots of women have them." Which is why none of my previous doctors mentioned it. Because it's normal.
    Anonymous

• Anon 6:40 is correct.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2010