Pink Stretchy Discharge - a little weirded out right now

Hi everyone. I hope someone can help me out. I've been tracking my periods for 6 months now, and they have been regular, however I was on birth control. Then last month we decided to try to conceive, I took my last pill at the end of April. My 1st day of period was April 26. From the tracking it showed that I'd be ovulating around the 12th. We done the deed on the 10th, 13th, and 16th. Was waiting for my period to come and it hasn't yet, however I tested on the 28th of May and it was negative. I've been having alot of symptoms - tender breast, sensitive to smells, a little nauseated, bloated feelings, frequent urination and of course the missed period. But today I felt like I had to go #2 (sorry TMI) and after when I wiped there was pink stretchy stuff - I wiped 3 times and got it, there were little droppings of it in the toilet as well. But nothing now an hour later, I am a little crampy - anyone have ideas?

nichole2004

Asked by nichole2004 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you used some type of ovulation calculator then you need to COMPLETELY disregard what it said and you can't expect your period to come on the same day it did while on birth control. It can take up to 6 months for the birth control to completely leave your system allowing your cycle to normalize.

It sounds VERY MUCH like you are ovulating RIGHT NOW. Stretching, eggwhite or slippy mucus that can be cloudy or tinged with blood that is often pink or very light red usually means you are fertile.

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and learn to chart your cervical mucus. CM is the ONLY way to truly predict ovulation and charting basal body temperature confirms it.

Girl if I were you I would not have my butt on the computer I would have it in bed with my husband!!
    Anonymous