Has anyone developed brown spots in their 30's?

I'm not sure if these brown spots are from the sun (sun spots) or from post-pregnancy. I had a baby 15 months ago and about 4 months ago or so I developed two brown spots on the side of my nose on my cheek. I hate it. I'm not in the sun that much so not sure its cause. But has anyone experienced this? And if so, have you gotten rid of them successfully and how?

Orchid7

Asked by Orchid7 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• it is probably both sun-damage and hormonal changes. more sun exposure will accentuate them. some 'relief' can be had with resurfacing, lasers, microdermabrasion...you should check with your dermatologist to make sure they are cancerous, since they've 'recently' appeared. while you're at it, have him/her do a skin-check for other areas you don't normally see. they may recommend an aestitician, or may have these services in-office.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• ''aren't'' cancerous..sorry.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2010