Has anyone developed brown spots in their 30's?

I'm not sure if these brown spots are from the sun (sun spots) or from post-pregnancy. I had a baby 15 months ago and about 4 months ago or so I developed two brown spots on the side of my nose on my cheek. I hate it. I'm not in the sun that much so not sure its cause. But has anyone experienced this? And if so, have you gotten rid of them successfully and how?

Orchid7

Asked by Orchid7 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Health

• its from the sun. if you dont wear sunscreen everyday when you are young you develop extensive sun damage including sun spots and wrinkles
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• oh and sun damage is irreversible. all you can do is prevent it from getting worse by at least wearing an spf 15 moisturizer everyday
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• It from the sun. I am only 26 and don't even have a child yet, but have brown spot on each side of my face. My dermatologist said that it will never go away. She says to wear suncream every day and to avoid getting sun. I have been using some lotion/cream that she recommended, but they cost so much > $ 300.00. It will fade the dark spot for a few days, but as soon as I get outside ( sometimes just from driving the car), it gets dark again..... It is soooo frustrating. My husband loves being outside, sailing, bike riding, hiking and I hate getting sun on my face....(sometimes he doesn't understand that). Good luck to you
    DeLaiz

Answer by DeLaiz at 7:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Go to the drug store and purchase porcelana fade cream it cost $7.00 and it works. It takes time and is cheaper and easier on the skin than the expensive ones from a beauty counter at a large department store. Which cost up wards of $100. I have tried them all and the $7 buck stuff works.
    You have to use it regularly and keep at it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 1, 2010