Would you marry your husband again if you could live your life over?

Hi: I've been thinking a lot about my marriage of almost 12 years lately; it's not been very happy lately. My husband lost another job, I work full time and do most of the house work. We have a 9 year old son. My husband is a great father. Not sure if I still have feelings for him & not sure I would have married him if I make that choice again. We'll still stay together, though, for our son. If you could live your live over, would you have married your husband? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes I would definetly! We have went throught some hard stuff but I love him with all my heart! I am so happy and thankful that he is my husband! He is amazing.

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• not at the point in time that i did. I would have waited a couple of years
    Anonymous

• i dont think so if i know how my life would be i would just get a job and do it all alone i have no support from my husband other than he lets me live with him and pays the bills and is a great dad to our kids i feel like working would be hard but it beats the nagging and stupid comments guys give like they know it all! if i ever divorced i would not re marry!
    Anonymous

• yes, because like garth brooks said in the song The Dance, "life is better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but i'd a had to miss the dance"
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 8:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Yes, without a doubt!

Answer by older at 8:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Right now, at this point in my life...I'm sooo happy! I've had a wonderful day! (just thought I'd share lol) And guess what? None of it was because of him. It never is, if I had a bad day, he's usually the culprit. We've had ups and downs like many couples do, but there's been too many downs, besides the kids he gave me. I feel like if he left tomorrow, I'd be relieved. So no I would not marry him again.
    Anonymous

• Which one? I've had quite few! Ok, joking aside - no. I never wanted to get married. It is just not my thing. My parents kept making me get married. I wouldn't do it again for anything.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I absolutely would!! I have often joked that I want to get married again - but I wanted to marry the same guy. I just want another wedding!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:08 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Yes I would.. But if I relived my life, there is so much I would change before our relationship began, so that could change things & we may have never started dating in the first place..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Honestly? Probably not. I would have waited so that when he did lie and break my trust, I could have left this relationship easily. I'd still have my son, I just wouldn't be in so much emotional pain. Don't get me wrong, I love him dearly and we're doing our best to work stuff out, but its just not the same now. =[
    Anonymous