Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know of a pediatric audiologist in the long island, new york area? My son needs to get a central auditory processing evaluation.

Answer Question

Asked by shea at 8:29 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • I don't live in your area but call the Shriners they helped me when I was having issue's with my oldest.

    Here is a link that might help it has all of their affiliates

    Answer by luckysevenwow at 11:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Tweens (9-12)
opinion please

Next question overall (Health)
Are there any others?