How can I get back to being healthy?

I've been sick for a month. It started with a cold and a couple of days later an ear infection. Then a couple of days later a sore throat. I got antibiotics that took care of the ear infection. But my throat still hurts. And now I have a yeast infection that monistat hasn't cleared yet and hemroids. I just want to be OK again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Health

• aww, yucky month!
    eat your veggies and fruits, the darker the color the better! drink your water. try a good probiotic from a health food store. i think fish oil is awesome to take too, udo's oil if you are a vegetarian, or just don't like fish!
    i wish you better health!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Yogurt!!! Lots of yogurt for the yeast infection. I don't know about hemmoroids. Try gargling with warm salt water for your sore throat. Hope you feel better soon!
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Eat well, plenty of water and definitely get on a good probiotic.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I would highly recommend a very healthy diet, no sugar, lots of fruits and veggies, no fried or processed foods, exercise daily and enough sleep.
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 9:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2010