Is your toddler better behaved around other people?

I know mine is! She is so well behaved for everyone it seems, except me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yep, both of my kids are this way. Everyone tells me they are good. pffftttt
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Yup, and mine's not a toddle anymore. All children do, is a behavior thing.
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 9:17 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• hell no! my baby hates everyone but his 2 grandmas, and he still runs them the same as he runs me!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Yes, very much so. She has an outgoing personality, and smiles and waves at most anyone. She gets a bit cranky with me at times, but that's because she is most comfortable with me. She's not afraid to express her feelings with me.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• no not at all
    Anonymous

• well he won't be a toddler for 2 more days but ya, he whines and follows me around, but with other ppl is really good
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• My mom always says to me, that if your kids behave better in front of others than they do at home, your doing something right.
    jcsg

Answer by jcsg at 10:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I used to be a nanny and EVERY DAY when the parents came home, the kids suddenly grew a set of DEVIL HORNS!! They were the easiest kids to take care of and I rarely had to punish them. They were SOOO good!! But when their parents walked in the door they were totally different kids!!! And I have seen this SO many times.

As far as MY kids go - my older 2 are very well behaved most of the time and always have been. My youngest (21 months) is another story. He's at that age where he tries to get away with everything when I am distracted and other people are around! lol
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• ugh right now he won't go to sleep for me....a serious problem being a single mom, he goes to sleep for the daycare lady for grandmas but I have to let him CIO it sucks
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 2, 2010