Anyone have a Moby Wrap?? hOW do you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i had the "off brand" ultimate baby wrap... works just like the moby. And I loved it!! Mikhail did great in it for a long time!!!
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 9:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I did, I loved it, and so did my baby, I had a sleepy wrap too, they're practically the same thing. I loved them when my kids were tiny, it helps with a 2nd child too, because then they're happy and you have your hands free to do things with your older child, or just do something around the house. With a demanding newborn or young baby that won't let you put them down, it's wonderful. Highly recommended. You can actually buy some jersey cotton for cheap and just make one with no sewing as well, there are directions online you can find if you google.. Good luck!
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:40 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Loved it. Couldnt' tell I was wearing a baby. The weight was so evenly distributed that I didn't feel the need to lean back to compensate.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I didn't have an actual Moby wrap, but my MIL made me a wrap based on the Moby and I used the Moby website's instructions. I loved it and my daughter loved it. I would often put her in it so that she was facing out and she thought that was the best thing ever. I don't put her in it as much anymore because we live in the south and it's just too hot.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I love my moby wrap! My dd lived in it the first few months!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE MINE!!!! so does my baby boy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2010