Help with some small exercises please

need to lose some inches under my arms and the backs of my thighs/butt. any simple exercises I can do for a few minutes each day? I have a 19 month old and a 3 week old so I do get plenty of that kind of exercise...but I still need to work the other stuff more. any advice would be helpful, thanks!.....and I had a c section 3 weeks ago so still a bit sore.

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Health

• I use Hulu often for workout videos. The have spot specific ones that give you a few moves to work certain areas.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 10:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• squats for your legs, push ups for your arms. you can look up more online. for your arms, i would recommend getting grab weights, & i would also recommend a work out video if your really trying to get somewhere.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:15 PM on Jun. 1, 2010