I think CM is turning me into a B*tch !

Seriously lol.... In person I am very nice and sweet to everyone, even if I dont like you, you would never know.... I try to be very openminded and give everyone the benefit of the doubt...

Now I frequent the Q&A section on here everytime I get online... and I find myself getting more rude and just not being very nice.... I wonder if I fell into the CM drama or what lol....

Has anyone else felt / feel this way?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 9:56 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I try to be nice to everyone and if I am anoyed with there question then I just dont answer.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• That's when it's time to take a break. When I feel myself getting overly bitchy, I take a CM break. Really!! I keep my worst stuff to myself. It's hard to stay positive with so many, SO MANY, nitwits out there, and they all seem to have an internet connection.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• yeah i do need a break lol... but I am addicted to it I think lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• lol, All my x's will tell you that I was a b long before CM came along.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Me too. I feel like I hate everyone. This weekend I noticed I was much more critical of people than I usually am.
    Anonymous