Anyone seen the huggies jean diapers?? LOL

I saw them in the store the other day, and just saw the commericial, I just about died laughing! ahh the things they think of these days...and the sad part, I CONSIDERED BUYING THEM! LOL! They're limited time, i might just buy a small pack for dd just to say i did...LOL she'll be out of them and in pullups soon anyway.

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• SOOCUTE!
    Anonymous

• I think it's kinda ridiculous....if you think about it...diapers/pull ups...whatever they are, will be underneath clothing right? It's not like you let your kid walk around in a shirt and daiper in public...right? lol
    Anonymous

• That's about as dumb as frilly lacy underwear people wear UNDER THIER CLOTHING!
    Anonymous

• it's probly for the summer, i know around the house if it's hot enough i let my dd go with just a diaper and a shirt on. never out in public though...i guess huggies just decided to use that to their advantage and get more money, cuz they knew SOMEONE would buy it! if it gets the money, it will probly end up being an only summer sale.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• no way! i havent seen the commercial or heard of them! heck i'll buy them lol. not as an ongoing thing but perfect for the summer! i too haaate putting my kids in just a diaper and a top or a diaper alone. i despise seeing kids out in public like that. i dont even like it at home. but if the diaper looks like a jean diaper cover, how cute!!! lol. i may buy a pack to try them out and see how they look! take some pictures since they are limited time lol.
    NathansMommy218

Answer by NathansMommy218 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I JUST saw the commercial now, I had to rewind it cause I was like wait, what was that?! LOL I'm considering buying some just to say I did....my youngest will :::fingers crossed::: be out of diapers soon, too!
    hotmomalert2.5

Answer by hotmomalert2.5 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• When I saw it, I thought it was a joke , but it is kind of cute. I do think they will stain clothes though.
    lilsnoozieq

Answer by lilsnoozieq at 12:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2010