Baby movementsHow can you tell when your baby is head down if you are not getting any more sonograms til delivery

I will not get any more pix of the baby before delivery. Right now when my baby moves it feels as though he is cramped inside me and is just stretching rather than kicking. Is there any way to tell where his head is at this point? I'm 7 months prego where should his head be?

Queentdi

Asked by Queentdi at 5:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• At 7 months you still got a little bit of time, sounds like you are right around where I am right now too. Although I never could tell, with my first child the dr could feel and tell me how the baby was laying. You should be seeing the dr about every 2 weeks now so I would bring it up the next time you see him/her. Good Luck hun! Even if the baby isnt head down yet you still have plenty of time. Congrats
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Honestly, when you go to the dr, they can feel to tell. It was crazy when he grabbed (not hard) my tummy and was like here is his head...
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 11:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I can' wait
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 1:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2008