about the question i posted before about having sex with a best friends ex...

i really dont understand some of the answers you women are giving me. first of all, maybe i didnt make it clear that my ex broke up with me, & i was not happy about it. i was extremley depressed. i was heartbroken.. & then a month later my best friend has sex with him & adds on that to my heartbreak & you people really think thats okay? & NO im not jealous of her! she didnt marry the guy, she had sex with him once or twice! what is there to be jealous of? i was hurt & am not sure that that is the kind of person i would want to associate with, has nothing to do with jealousy. anyway, im just really suprised that there are so many women on here who thinks its okay to have sex with your best friends boyfriend of 4 years a month after he breaks up with her, while shes at home crying... glad im not friends with you!!!

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 11:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I didnt see the other post but please take what you read here with a grain of salt. alot of women answer strictly to make themselves feel better by being nasty.
    I think having sex with a best friends ex is wrong period. a month later years later, its just gross. Now there are sometimes it happens but God have the decency to speak to your friend and find out how they feel.and if its no from them, then there are so many people out there why would you need to only hook up ith an ex? I had a friend(past tense) or 15 yrs who did this over and over to myself and the other friends in our group. when we had him she hated him and treated them bad, but then if they looked at her it was different. they were "in love" couldnt help it, cant stop love...well guess what? that girl now has no friends, and is divorced and miserable...so thats what it got her. I think women who screw their friends ex's are desperate and pathetic.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I think there are too many fish in the sea to delve into best friends' exes or anything of that nature. That's just strictly my opinion, which, luckily, my bestie is in complete agreeance with. :]
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• I'm glad on I'm not friends with them too!
    Anonymous

• It was 100% wrong!

Some women on here are idiots!
    Anonymous

• thanx :) im happy to atleast see a few classy women on here.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2010