STRESS or PREG?

ahh
who frkn knows anymore. Im not testing until I miss my period again, but Im 10 days late so Im not going to be drinking or anything, and I haven't but Im in denial. Im hoping I am just stressed out. But I feel like how I was when I was in early pregnancy with my son, fatigue, headaches, OMG. I work graveyard the next 4 days so it is going to be hell but Im bringing a couple tampons and some water just in case its preg or not.

anyone been thru this and either been or not been preg. feel free to share, Im kind of disappointed with my self because my son is only 8 months and I wanted to wait a few years in between

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think we all have that month or several of them where we wonder if its stress or something else. My trick has always been to put it out of my mind find something else to think about. If your not pregnant thinking about it will just stress you out more, if you are well then you will know soon enough. The hard part is that PMS has many of the same signs as early pregnancy, even if you never had those signs before you might have them now. When I was young i had cramps and slept alot, now i have no cramps but i am a raving lunatic for a week lol, your body changes especially after having a baby so your signs of your period will change and will continue to do so every few years.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• OP
    thanx for the insight. it all makes sense. I used to have a 45 day cycle so i am thinking i am back to that again...maayybe i hope at least
    Anonymous