I'm 22 and would like to start lying about my age...any other women do this?

I'll be 23 this august and I know no one will know if I just tell them I'm 22 again. They just don't pay much attention to age. I want to start now so that I can put off being 30 and 40 and such.

Anyone else do this and pull it off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My grandmother felt the same way as you. She lied about her age her whole life. Even her children didn't know how old she was until they were adults. Her medical records even had her as eight years younger than she really was. She passed away in February at the age of 96 (88 by her calculations). So the moral of the story is you are not alone in your feelings, but you will age anyway, and most likely even die someday and no one will care how old you are, just how good of a person you are.
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 12:18 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I will be 27 this summer - I usually tell people I am in my 30's... Personally, I can't wait to be 40, I don't know why anyone would want to be younger!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:34 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• i'm 23 and tell everyone i'm 21 LOL!
    Anonymous

• umm no I think thats weird,and dumb to lie about your age...We all get old ladies!! remember that...that 20 yr old with no kids and a slammin ass wont look that way forever! Im 16 and I dread being this young I cant wait to be older,And as I start aging I wont mind.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• who cares what number age you are....as long as you're happy with how you look and feel then age is JUST A NUMBER
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• that sound really wierd. I am 22 as well and about to turn 23. our age is still considered very young ,so why lie about it? Why not wait until your 35 to lie about your age.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Are you afraid of getting older? We all bound to get older anyways. It's no need to tell people you're younger than you really are. You're still young.
    Anonymous

• OP I want to get a head start on lying and just every few years drop a year
    Anonymous

• My opinion is that its ungrateful to lie about your age. I'm just happy to see the next year because its not promised to me. I'll proudly sport every decade I get to see....I think we all should.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Honey if your freaking out about turning 23, your in for a big shock later down the road. Im in my late forties and I bet you cant believe Im not in a wheelchair yet! lol
    Anonymous