is it just me or is AP desperate?

Come on, you cant expect someone to stay long, if they only want to invest $1 dollar into their future. thats nuts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• What is AP?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:48 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• what?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I'm sorry, WHAT?? When I hear AP, I think Ameriplan, because that's a common abbreviation. But they cost more than $1 to get involved... So I'm lost!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• i thought it was $10 but still, i get your point.
    Anonymous

• I'm with Sabrina, AP usually stands for Ameriplan but we've never had $1 enrollment that I've known of. I know Meleluca has $1 enrollment all the time.

Right now Ameriplan currently has a promotion to help people get started for just $9.95. That's just to help people be able to jump in right away and get going that maybe couldn't afford the normal $50 or $179.95 to get started.

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:28 AM on Jun. 3, 2010