How would you describe a high?

I never did care for smoking weed but I did it bc of blending in with the crowd. But if I had to describe my high I would have to say slow, scary, funny, hungry I guess that is it I don't do it anymore now that I am a mommy but I was just curious on what you ladies thought Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• it made me laugh when i was way younger, like 13-15 but after that it just started making me tired & lazy & hungry.. then eventually it started giving me panic attacks.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Getting high is considered to be entertaining!? Wow!
    Anonymous

• I would explain it as feeling a little dumb. I didn't get why it was so great. It makes you act dumb and super hungry. Who wants to be ignorant and fat? I tried it twice when I was 16 or 17 and that was enough experimenting for me.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• The sensations quoted here I can barely remember myself, only people who don't smoke get those feelings.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• EHH, I'd say relaxed=)
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 1:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• silly,relaxed,hungry,giggly,i smoked last when i was like 18
    to someone sober you do look dumb though..hehe
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Wonderful LMFAO!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Cloudy, slow, disoriented, meditative, easily amused, tired, hungry, less bored, creative
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2010