Is it normal to wonder about other men?

My husband and I have been together for almost ten years. He is the only man i've had sex with and lately I've been wonder about sex with other men. I love my husband and would never cheat on him but i still wounder. Is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, you are human. Do you think that he doesn't? don't beat yourself up about it. You are healthy. I think about Jacob Black ALL the time lol. No but it's totally normal though.
    Jess288

Answer by Jess288 at 1:46 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• It's normal and that is why my momma always told me to try out several men before deciding on one.
    Anonymous

• I have no idea! I was 16 when I Met my husband and already had a wealth of experience. I do not wonder what I might be missing as I have already experienced that. Of course one does fantasize at times.
    Anonymous

• There's nothing wrong with wondering!
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• it's normal, just keep yourself in check. if those thoughts bother you maybe take a trip to the sex store and get more creative just to keep things FRESH
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• As long as you leave it to yourself and that great imagination .. I do not see the harm
    AsheRy868

Answer by AsheRy868 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 2, 2010