My daughter just turned three months old I was wondering what kind of toys i can get her she is constantly moving her legs and I would like to get her something to where she can use them but no sure exactly what to get.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• look on craigslist or ebay for kick toys
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 12:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• You don't have to get her things specifically for her legs. They just have fun moving them around. Just put her on the floor and also hold her (babies enjoy lap standing and squats). Babies that age aren't so good with toys. A play mat with dangling toys is interesting and a good investment though, and a few small rattles and plush rattles that small hands can get a hold of is fine.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• If she can hold her neck up by herself, you could get a jumperoo. We got my ds this one from Walmart right around that age and it was the BEST investment we ever made, he absolutely LOVED it.

ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 12:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• When my babies were that old I loved the play mats. Search the internet to see what you find. When buying toys I always looked for toys that can grow with a baby. I had a toy that when a baby you would lay them under to play with the toys. When they are able to sit it has a position for them to play and when they start to stand it transitions for them to play. Make your money work for you.
    free2bemom

Answer by free2bemom at 12:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• My DS loved his bouncer once he realised that kicking his legs made it go up and down. We had one with a toy bar that he could spin the blocks on and when he was older it could be removed. Or also the Jumperoo suggestion is a good one, if she has good head control.
    muminoz

Answer by muminoz at 9:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• my 3 month old is getting her baby jumperoo tomorrow!! She too is loving moving her legs and standing up on mommy.. so I think its a great idea! Just make sure she can hold her head up well and pt a few receiving blankets around her for trunk control at first.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I think they're supposed to be 4 months old before you put them in the jumperoos.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• A soft blanket on the floor with some soft toys is good. You just have to take care there are no eyes or anything on the toys that can come off and become a choking hazard.
    mommacatof3

Answer by mommacatof3 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• do you have one of those saucer things? that they stand in? my boys have loved their since they were about three months! they stlil love them and theyre almost 9months
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2010