I feel like I'm working for nothing...

I weight 162 and want to lose 30 pounds. I lost weight than gained it back. I do an hour of cardio a day and then weights. I work out at least five times a week. I've lost two inches but I don't feel any better. Everyone says it's muscle mass but it doesn't make me feel better.

Could I be doing something wrong? I eat healthy. I give myself a reward meal a week and I thought I was doing well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Are you eating and drinking right?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• sometimes its about waht you eat and finding the right mix for you. Change things in your diet if you aren't seeing results. Exercise sounds good but I know you have to change that up too. I am working on losing weight myself and its not easy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• If you're really doing all this and it's not working, could it be possible there's something going on? Like a thyroid issue? Look up symptoms of hypothyroidism and see if any of them fit you. It's not to much trouble to see your doctor and get a blood test. Don't know if that's what's happening, but it's worth looking into. good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:32 AM on Jun. 2, 2010