tummy tuck included with c-section??

just daydreamin... but wouldnt it be nice?

rahrahsmama

Asked by rahrahsmama at 12:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ya i joked about that with my dr lol it would have been nice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I agree. I wish I would have had that when I had my son.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:48 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I was totally thinking about this when I had my c section but I was too jittery from nerves to joke with him! lol It's worth a try right?
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• i have had 3 c-sections. Although it sounds nice to have the tummy tuck included in the procedure, I was told that it would increase the pain by at least 10 fold.

I am however going to be able to have a tummy tuck after i lose another 40lbs due to the access skin over lapping my scar. (it will be considered a medical necessity and my insurance will pay for half! YAY!!!)
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 2:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• i had to get an emergency c section. so i had no choice. i ate healthy and gained a normal pregnancy weight. so i didn't have any extra skin when my son was born. i wouldn't have cared if i did have extra layers as long as he was healthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Actually if you schedule it in advance it can be done. But I don't have that kind of $$$ like the Hollywood actresses do. My OB joked about it during my c-section.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2010