I just remembered my SO made stir fry....WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER?

Who cooked? Who usually cooks?

My SO cooks, if you have seen my last posts you know I am looking into cooking classes so before my SO goes to work he cooks and leaves it for me....I feel pathetic...lol Im deff taking those classes ASAP

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 12:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I made homemade chili that took about 9 hrs but was sooo worth it :) I cook almost all our meals unless I'm not feeling good then hubby cooks. We both cook everything from scratch except for a few times a month I'll buy a premade pizza or something, but not often. I used to not be able to cook and couldn't even when I met my hubby. My family was soo picky I couldn't make anything without it going to waste because they didn't like it. Now I can add just about anything and my kids and hubby love it. Cooking classes are a great idea and I wish you luck with that. I never did that, I just experimented until we found things I made good then I would add from there. I actuually tried making homemade banana nut muffins the other day and they came out good, not great but good lol. Bread & me don't mix, but with that recipe now i know what to add or subtract. U learn. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Tonight we had left over BBQ food from yesterday that my SO made. I cook usually for me and the kids because we eat a clean diet and SO does not so we have a wierd dinner thing here. They make plenty of easy recipes start with some of those. i use to not cook either and now I cook most everything from scratch and still learning!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I can always follow that recipe but I have no tastebuds..meaning everything I make just from my own experimentation, tastes great, but to someone else, it's awful ;)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I cooked and we had nachos. I always cook unless it is something on the grill. Then that is dh's job....he won't let me touch the grill :) lol
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• cream of chicken enchiladas...yumm
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Sandwiches, chips, and spring rolls at my uncle's place. He prepared the meal, although there was no cooking involved.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:26 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• YUmmmmmy. I just made chicken tenders,green beans and angel hair alfredo noodles ...it was delicious.
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 1:26 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• We had prepackaged heat and eat bbq out of a tub. Gross. But it was hubby's week to shop and cook so this is what I get.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• We had steamed veggies and beans and rice. NOT what most people think of as beans and rice though! The rice was cooked with garlic and butter and the beans I deliberately overcooked to exploded mushy goodness, drained, then mashed with black mustard seeds, nigella seeds, tumeric, and milk. Basically a bean curry. It was amazingly good and didn't take much work either.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 2:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2010