looking..Please read

Im a young 20 year old woman and ive been verry curious about being with other young women. I dont know how to go about meeting them and it makes it even harder because nobody knows except for me and my boyfriend. Im just sexually curious, im not looking for a relationship or a 3sum. please respond if interested and maybe we can email :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• r u the chick that just told me we cld swap pics/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• KINKYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 1:10 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• try the gay clubs...they're very laid back no body cares who the hell u are and there's no judgments...or craigslist under casual encounters...lots of chicks on there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I am a lez who fount the right man...
    even if you were lez its hard to find another gf. Look on line. Go to clubs. a lot of chicks are bi courise and most of the time they ask a friend who is bi or lez for there first time. all my stright friends comes to me and dh because they know they will be comftable and wiht a man there its hotter and they are already use to the man.
    We had a gf living with us. it was the best thing ever.... extra hands with the kids. The kids of coiurse didnt see anything bad just knew there were 3 ppl who loved them. Extra money... if i needed to go to the store i didnt have to go alone. IF i was not in the mood she would help him out. vise verisa.. and when all 3 were in the mood it was AMAZING.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• its hard. gl. try on line or like the anon. person said ask a friend who is bi courise too and or already is bi or gay.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• First Anon, yes I am! and for the rest, i dont have many friends and i dont know anyone is is bi or curious :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Cruising for a hookup on a mothers' social networking site is not the smartest, safest option.

I forsee a series of black plastic Hefty bags in your future...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I second what you said anon :49

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Dont pay attention to what some of those ignorant people said .I know how hard it is to meet people w/similar interests and what not.Im a dedicated mother myself.Everyone has a right to a private life and just because we are parents doesnt mean u forfeit your right to have fun!!!Theres a time and place for everything i guess.Id love to hear frm u. I always look forward to an oppotunity to talk to or even possibly meet other adults!!!U can only converse w/toddlers so much!!!lol
    pamelovexxx

Answer by pamelovexxx at 12:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2010