morning sickness question...

I was wondering what worked for you to relieve your morning sickness? Also did you have it with all your pregnancys? and when did it start and end? I know every women and pregnancy is diffrenet but i would just like to know what worked for you. Some people told me to try Unisom and B6. Others have told me to try those Sea Bands.... any ideas???? Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well I never had morning sickness, never actually threw up. I was just constantly nauseated for the first 5 months or so. I smoked marijuana which helped a bit.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I did well w/ sweet smells, the calmed my tummy when I had dry heaves. I went to various drug stores and bought tons of lip gloss. Bubblegum, watermelon, very cherry, etc. I sniffed like crazy. Eventually I got zofran from my dr, dissolving ones, not pills. heavenly....
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• With my 1st it lasted 4 weeks, 2nd - 8 weeks, 3rd - 12 weeks, I threw up 24/7 my entire 4th and working on my 5th pregnancy. With my first 3 I just lived with it, waited it out. With my 4th, Unisom and B6 was the first thing they gave me, then zofran, reglan, and then 3 other meds until we finally found one that worked. Now I only throw up a couple times a week instead of daily.

Answer by missanc at 7:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2010