Can't stop eating

I really believe I have a serious problem. I cannot stop eating. I will eat even when i'm not hungry. I have dieted before by watching what I eat, exercising almost daily and counting calories. It seemed like I was losing weight so slow for the amount of hard work I was putting in. So I got discouraged and now I eat everything I can. I just don't know what else to do. I am totally depressed about this. I am 5'4 190 pounds. My gut is so effin big and my ass is shaped funny. At one point I was even making myself throw up because I would feel guilty about what I eat.
I really don't know what to do anymore. This is the biggest I have ever been.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• well, you have tons of options! obviously a dr, dietitian, nutritionist, personal trainer, etc.

You should consider adding a class to your life if possible. ANYTHING... yoga, kickboxing, swimming, whatever. The busier you are and less you're home bored eating the better things will be.

if you're going to allow yourself to pig out, do it on things that wont make u want to go bulimic. air popped popcorn, fruit salad, grilled chicken, etc etc.

good luck
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• try and make little changes and set goals for yourself. I am doing this for me right now. I am 5'1" and weight 180 lbs. fat, i know, but I have lost 10 lbs in about 7 weeks. I do WW by myself, you can get the info online for free or join the group here on cm WW for moms who can't afford meetings. also, get an exercise dvd, i would highly recommend the jillian michaels banish fat boost metabolism. you can start out by doing just a couple of circuits and working your weigh up. keep only healthy snacks in the house. drink lots of water. hth
    Anonymous