WHY DO PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS AND THEN BASH THOSE THAT ANSWER

I HAVE NOTICED THAT PEOPLE WILL GET IN HERE AND ASK QUESTIONS ..TO GET ANSWERS ,,YOU ARE RESPECTED ENOUGH TO GET A ANSWER , CANT YOU RESPECT THE ONES THAT GIVE THE ANSWER ....ITS LIKE YOU ASK THE QUESTION , THEN GET A ANSWER YOU DONT WONT TO HEAR ,,THEN YOU WONT TO BASH A PERSON ,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• YOU KNOW WHAT ILL TYPE THE WAY I LIKE OK..AND IF IT BOTHERS YOU THEN DONT READ IT ...THANKS FOR YOUR UNWANTED OPINION ,,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2010

• most anons do that, that's why i answer anon to anon questions
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Well, people tend to be a bit... Disrespectful, or overly harsh... I mean, IMO, it's ok to disagree, but some women just are so harsh to people--the ones asking the questions...(well, it goes both ways, really) Ya know, "What are you thinking??? Don't do THAT!, Do it MY way, cause I'm the only good mother in the world!"

I mean, I've asked questions, and occasionally you get someone who just gets totally the wrong idea, and they want to base their whole opinion on your parenting style because of one thing you said, and call you a bad mom...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• its a public forum and you will get all sorts of relies. If you are too loud about your point or are being pushy then it is best to back off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I found a caps lock key. Did someone lose it?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:56 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• some people come here looking for validation to their opinions, not answers or other opinions. hence the anger. issues...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• That is true figaro8895. Validation is not the same as asking.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:46 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Depends. Why do people answer a question by bashing the OP?? i know you've seen it. Someone asks a question about, oh let's say, witchcraft. Then someone decides to reply with "You're going to burn in hell for doing that. It's sad that you aren't right with god." Hmmmm I say that's setting up for some back talk. And yeah some do it for validation of their own opinions. Then you got some who don't care about the question at all and just choose to attack someone else's reply. ANYWAY (no got my caps lock key thanks NP) it's a public forum and you should know by now that you will get some bashing from somewhere. Best to learn to avoid it and try not to respond to those who just want to start something.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• It could be for lots of reasons really. I know everyone wants at least a bit of acknowlegement even when others disagree with us. That is human emotion.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:19 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• insecurity
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 2, 2010