what do you think of the name Zeppelin for a boy?

i heard it today, its kinda cool lol ..

Asked by kelliekailei at 3:01 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• i freaking LOVE LEd zeppelin :)

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:02 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I don't like it as a name. I love the band, but not THAT much, lol.

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Uhhh. You do know what a Zeppelin is, right? An airship. Named for a German count Ferdinand von Zeppelin.

You might find kids teasing him that he's full of gas. Or calling him Hindenburg.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• LOVE, so cute and clever

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• cute
    and i don't base a kids name off of what might be teased about it... dont let other kids dictate your kids name.
    plus anyone who is uncool will get made fun of, its elementary school, so ya know, I know a kids named forest, never heard anyone make fun of him, his sisters name is RAINE, no one made fun of her either

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:28 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I think it's kinda Lame... o_O isn't it some type of flying object... look it up.

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 3:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• What if he's heavy? It's like giving him a mean nickname when he's born. Plus there's Zeppo Marx, and everyone knows that he's the least important of the Marx brothers. Everyone does know that right? I'm not a dork am I?

Answer by beckcorc at 6:30 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• A Zeppelin is a type of rigid airship pioneered by the German Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin in the early 20th century. So no, I don't like it. I think that kid would get teased a lot..

Answer by pipermomofash at 7:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Oh the humanity.

Why don't you drop all pretense and just name the kid "Dublwide"?

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• i agree - sounds like a carny name. Please don't! Give the child a name that has a future!

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2010