confess something u secretly judge other Moms about

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 4:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not nursing... i mean not even WANTING to try. it irritates me. i think you should at least try to not just decide right off the bat you are not going to even attempt it and just say "its not for me".... THAT irritates the SHIT out of me!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• When they yell at their kids at the park instead of just going to get them ...this lady at the park the other day seriously yelled for her 2 kids for like 30 minutes...i was like dang she is lazy...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• When a mother is pushing her newborn with one hand and smoking a cigarette in another. It really bugs me especially when they're at a park with other peoples children around. Seriously, it's bad enough that you smoke with your baby but why can't you take 5 feet outside the gate and smoke right outside the playground?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• actually, its not a secret that i feel this way LOL

Hmmm secret..... i have a friend that would discipline her newborn. yell at him and smack his hand... as an INFANT! wth?
    it pissed me off so bad she even said "this is what my mom said she did with me"....hmmm

oh and when parents who have their kids in daycare will have a few days off from work or something and still take their child to daycare. i have a nother friend that does this... shell have a whole day free.. or a few free and she will still take her son to daycare while she is doing nothing at home. idk i just think its weird.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:10 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I will bravely (non anon!) break the ice. I hate when Moms who have NOT been to cosmetology school cut their kids hair, particularly little boys entire head and girls bangs. How many "oops, I'll do better next time's" must you do before shelling out the $8 for Cost Cutters? Your kid is still cute but now has a hideous haircut..... you suck.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• When they think that they are a better parent then i am, and their kids still act like little shits!!!
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 4:46 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• MomNbabygirl, I agreeeeeeeeee!!! i cant stand this either!!! Its sooo easy for moms to excuse themselves that OH i just didnt have enough milk! Or whatever other lame excuse they can come up with! It IS possible! U CAN try harder!! U CAN educate urself beforehand and get help! Seriously just some moms laziness about certain things drives me nuts! BFing was extremely hard for me and i didnt make it past 4 months. But i know where i could have tried harder and done better. Just pretty much owning up to ur own responsibilities and being honest! There is a list i can go down with sooo many things! lol. Its sooo funny when moms lie about things re: their kids and later stumble over their lies and have to lie more to keep covering them. If u were just HONEST from the beginning u wouldnt be stumbling! N no mom or kid is perfect. Is it reallyyyy that important to make u n ur kids out to be???? Like seriously!!!!
    NathansMommy218

Answer by NathansMommy218 at 5:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• ******i take my child to the baby sitter every once in a while when i have days off or ecspecially more than one in a row...just because i am a working mom doesn't mean i can't get some alone time!!!!!!!He can go to the babysitter for a few hours while I do ME!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• No, i understand that... but she does it about 3 times a week JUST because. Hes always at daycare its almost sad... she never sees him then hell be with his dads grandparents for a full week sometimes which is great but she never spends time with him. :/
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• That is sad i hate taking him to the sitter but i do need her thank god for her actually :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2010