Do you have gay friends?

My best friend of six years is gay although no one can ever tell. He is so hot...dang....you know what they say...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• yeah i have a few gay girl friends.... love em!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Why wouldn't I?

And yeah, something irresistable about gay guys. There was this super HHHHOOOOTTTT gay guy working at this shoe store at the mall and I was almost drooling, (it was so obvious he was gay) He was good for a day dream. (Don't tell my hubby, lol)
    .carrie.

Answer by .carrie. at 6:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I have two gay guy friends and two gay girl friends. The girls are a couple and the guys are singles. My best girl friend is gay.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:02 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I have a male cousin who is is gay & although I have no gay friends right now, years ago I worked with a great guy who was gay. Gay men can be the best "girl friends".
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• i have a male cousin who is gay but i have no friends that are gay (that i know of) and my dh has a female cousin that is gay.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Yes we have a male gay couple as neighbors, kinda reminds us of Desperate Housewife's. Heee, they are a blast to hang with.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• lots of gay friends men and ladies...gay guys are pretty to look at but I never find them sexually attractive since they are off the market ;) and I get along with most gay ladies perfectly.....I do not get along well with REALLY queeeeny transy wannabe gay males though, they tend to hate me and I fight with them but that has only happened like twice
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 7:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2010