facebook or myspace?

how many of u prefer one or the other? I started off with myspace and still love it way more than facebook but all my friends have moved or become inactive on myspace! I admit i am more on FB now but i refuse to delete my myspace lol.

NathansMommy218

Asked by NathansMommy218 at 5:30 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Facebook... i feel like myspace is more for teenagers or even YOUNGER!!! lol i still have mine and will randomly get on but i never really stay on it like i do facebook now!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I like my myspace cuz it is colorful and my facebook cuz its professional :)
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 5:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I have both, i started out with Myspace, but then tried Facebook, at first didn't like Facebook, but the more i played around with Facebook's features, the more i liked it. I log in on both every day, because i have friends on both. But some of my Friends went to Facebook and is not as active on Myspace anymore. I like Facebook better because of the features, i like that you can hide certain things from certain friends. I have some in-laws on my friends on Facebook and a stepdaughter who i don't allow to see my Wall on Facebook, and certain pictures and stuff. You can't hide stuff like that from certain people on Myspace. On Facebook, i have a Fake Friend who i just have on there to be Polite to her, my stepdaughter. I can still have her on my friend's list to be polite, but i don't allow her to view certain stuff on my statis. I like that faeture on Facebook.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 5:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Honda309, u can do that??? lol!! I am still fairly new to FB myself and its features! I keep it logged in everyday and just check it and post sometimes. But i didnt know u could customize it like that per friend. Thats pretty amazing, i must say. How do i do it? lol.

PP i do agree, thats y i love myspace cuz its colorful and i have music on it! hehe. I also have wayyyyyyyy more pictures on there, but because i have had it for years!
    NathansMommy218

Answer by NathansMommy218 at 6:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I have both but prefer my facebook account. I can do more on it and I agree with what somebody else said and it seems like myspace has more teenagers on it. I'll still log in every once in awhile but I am on my facebook account everyday.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Facebook.
    I closed my MySpace account years ago when I got fed up with being hacked.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I have both but I like facebook more. Myspace tends to be more laggy and issue bound that facebook and I can't stand the layouts. Too cluttered and loud. To me its like some one digitally puked all over their myspace page and said "that looks cool!"
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• FACEBOOK to me is better.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2010