restless!!

I am 5 weeks pregnant and the fatigue started a few days ago. I literally feel like I could sleep all day long. I take a short nap while my 2 year old is taking his afternoon nap. When it comes time to go to bed...I'm wide awake! Plus I can only sleep for a couple of hours and I'm up again. It's really frustrating!! Anyone else had this problem? How long did it last? I feel like I'm running on empty!

rlhall1980

Asked by rlhall1980 at 6:13 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ive been having that problem since i found out i was preg. i'm 12.2 weeks and still having a hard time sleeping.
    lilbabimama22

Answer by lilbabimama22 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• The baby is starting its life! So its (suck the life out of you) lol Just take your vitamins and rest whenever you can!!
    Gonna-hav-A-BOY

Answer by Gonna-hav-A-BOY at 3:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Gonna-hav-a-boy, thats exactly what it feels like too!!! lol This is my 3rd pregnancy and I didn't have this problem with my other two.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2010