any one feel this way (so much pain)

Any Dr's out there please help... I'm 20 years old and ever since I have had my son 3 years ago I have had nothing but pain, from debilitating headaches, muscle pain, nausea I have talked to my family Dr and they have done blood tests, Brain scans and everything comes back fine. They tell me that it is all in my head then they send me on my way with pain meds and say everything should be fine. No matter what I take 6-8 hours later the pain comes back. Because of it I have no energy, and can not sleep right. What could be wrong with me? I've taken children's Motrin all the way up to prescriptions and still only temporary relief

motherduck22

Asked by motherduck22 at 7:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Health

• OK, you know that is impossible to guess what might be wrong here, right?

Having had a child 3 years ago should have no bearing on what is going on now. Do you live in an area near a teaching hospital/ medical school? You might get some answers there. Have you seen a pain specialist? There are some conditions (fibromyalgia is one) that there is no definite way to diagnosis it, they just say "it might be this" and treat you for it and see if you feel better.
    Keep a journal. Write down what hurts/ when/ what helps. Do it for your headaches and any body pain/aches and nausea, so when you go to a doctor you can be very specific.

Good luck to you. and gentle hugs.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Sound like fibromyalgia but Im no dr. Keep going for more opinions until they figure out whats going on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jun. 2, 2010