Where can I get this? Lost hair to Chemo & need Ivory!

I always got complements on my "Angel Barbie" hair. I lost it all to Chemo. I've tried many, many hair products. But I loved old simple Ivory Shampoo. My DD found some after 20 years of searching! It was my Surprise for my Birthday! I was floored she found it! Used it sparingly! Used it the last day I had hair! I didn't put it away. I left out other bottles for DH. He barely has hair. Today to my horror I found my prized Ivory upside down. He was using it up! Knowing we searched for 20 years for it! I did get a bit mad. But not too much! Since he takes care of me in my horrible condition I'm in!! But is there anywhere anywhere I can find this? It was such a great product! I put it at the end of the tub where it was hidden? Saving it if I ever get nice hair again! Am I hopeless? Does anyone have a clue? I'd be very grateful if you had any ideas or leads! Thank you for reading & any kind replies!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hi Linda: I'm so sorry for your loss (hair). I totally "get it". My mom, and 3 of my co-workers were all diagnosed with breast cancer at the same time. They all had different treatments, but my boss kept saying "it's all about me, it's all about me". I found her some body lotion called "It's all about me" and she still keeps the empty bottle in her office. (It's 8 years later now).

I did a google seach and I found someone selling Ivory shampoo on EBay for like $100. That's probably how your daughter found it.

Why don't you write to Proctor and Gamble, tell them your story and ask if they can tell you if any of their other products have the same ingredients? Maybe there is something "so" close it will do the trick for you? Or maybe they have a secret vault some place and they can send you some.

Good luck and Hugs to you!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2010