Some Horrible People on CafeMom

What is the reason - in your opinion - as to why some women on this site can be SO horribly mean? Like, mean just for the sake and pleasure of being MEAN. I don't get it. There seems to be large groups of 'women' on here - supposedly MOTHERS who speak to others as tho they are taunting them into suicide or something. Is this how they teach their children to act?? Why do women, mothers, HUMANS come on to a website such as this one with the objective of being evil? Just curious.

Heather_Rayne

Asked by Heather_Rayne at 9:57 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• They are miserable and want to make everyone else miserable.

They are bored and have nothing to do.

They are ignorant and yes, their kids unfortunatly might wind up like them or they might realize how ignorant they are and run from them.

Just my guess, my neighbors are the same way...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• that's why there's a report button. you report them and their posts get deleted. eventually thier account gets deleted too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Your first mistake is thinking everyone on this site is a mother - there are men here, there are bored teenagers here, male and female, and yes, there are some mother's, too, but this is a public site with no real screening process. Were you required to provide ID and copies of your kids birth certificates when you registered? What makes you think anyone else did?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:08 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• there are some rotten apples
    but
    plenty of ripe juicy tastie answers to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Maybe you should find nicer groups to join! They're are plenty of good ones on here,maybe you just havent found the right one.
    JoMcD

Answer by JoMcD at 10:32 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• First off on a site full of women you have to assume that about 25% of us are PMSing at all times. Then add to that the number of hormonal pregnant or PP women here... Add to that number the fact that many of us are just bitches... And you should have your answer.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I think they do it for fun and it makes it that much more fun when people respond and get upset about it. My advice is Don't Feed The Animals.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 8:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I think there are some men and some teens posting here. Some of the questions and answers are bizarre. And then there are the "mean girls" of all ages. ANd some Trolls. Yup---don't feed the trolls. LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Yea, I'm not talking about regular bitchiness or arguments or just sassy women...some are down right EVIL. In the groups is where I see it. Regulars. They really seem to enjoy picking on a new person and humiliating the shiznit out of them. Worse than Mean Girls...worse than middle school bullying...I can only say that I hope to God these people are not truly mothers. It would be nice to find an active adult group where you can debate topics, ask questions, get support or advice...as real regular ppl - not of a specific group. But I have not really found a forum like that here yet.
    Heather_Rayne

Answer by Heather_Rayne at 10:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• bc they don't have the guts to do it in real life, so they take out their frustrations online
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2010