What's stopping you?

What ONE thing do you think would benefit you most in your personal life that you are not currently doing or do not have? What's stopping you from doing or having it?

What ONE thing do you think is most important that the world needs now? What are you doing to see that it becomes part of the world OR what is stopping you from contributing time, money or other resources to do so?

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well, last night i really coudve benefited by having one of those sliding windows in the car. Ya know, like a police car or limo. My sisters baby screamed her head off the entire time we were in the car. I thought to myself...wouldnt this be such a nice ride and wouldnt the world be a better place if we had sliding windows? Maybe there would be fewer accidents because there would be fewer people becoming distracted by screaming toddlers while driving. i currently do not have the funds for this idea...also i'm sure child abuse activist would be all over me.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Being able to run or exercise comfortably. I'm 5'4 and 138lbs. I have 32G's attached to my chest, and it makes it extremely hard to even get out of bed to pee. At night, when I'm not wearing a bra, I have to literally CARRY my boobs. I have to cradle them with an arm underneath to keep them from aching. I'm 13wks pregnant right now, so I can't get a reduction yet, atleast not until baby is weaned. Then I can get back to my 115lb self.

I really think the world needs to step back, and look to God. I've helped a young lady from Portugal find a church she loves to attend, and really grown spiritually myself in the process. No funds necessary, except the $86/mo I pay for internet access.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Self fulfillment is what is lacking in my life. Something that makes me feel useful, worthy to be me and alive. Fear is stopping me, insecurity is stopping me, and being unsure of what it might entail if I take that leap.

This world is lacking the ability to not be soo gullable. To not buy into the fear based media and start becoming educated for yourself on the world around them. The more we know, the more we grow. Stop depending on the media to tell us the information and start learning for ourselves what we need/want to know. The Media bases everything on a source of fear, because they know this country (specifically) feeds on it. They are scared pantsless of everything, because the media has made everything the monster in the closet. I make sure that I speak my piece about educating yourself. I make sure that those around me know that not everything needs to be a red alert. That not every broadcast should be followed.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2010