Can you please stop writing question about skin tags?!?!?!

Honestly every time I read the word it makes me picture disgusting scaly skin and then I get all itchy and feel sick,ASK YOUR DOCTOR dont come on here asking cuz im sick of seeing that disgusting word.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• SKIN TAGS! hahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I agree! I don't even know what that is, but I can only imagine. Eeww.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Skin tags are just skin-colored moles. They look like tiny warts. My brother has one on his upper eyelid, and it's nothing to be disgusted by.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:18 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• lol i feel that way every time i see questions that are about how abortion is murder and if the oil spill is a conspiracy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Seriously? I think you need to grow up a little bit. Dont read the questions if you dont like it. People come on here for advice, thats what this question and answer section is here for.

And FYI skin tags arent disgusting. They are just skin. Im sure if you uploaded a picture of you on here I could probably find something about you thats disgusting since you are being rude and ignorant.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

Abortion is murder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• op here

Seriously? I think you need to grow up a little bit. Dont read the questions if you dont like it. People come on here for advice, thats what this question and answer section is here for.

like I SAID YOU NEED ADVICE ask your doctor cuz i dont wanna see that sick ish,if you want advice ask about something that doesnt make people wanna hurl

and as for you finding something disgusting about my pic,haha NO..sure youd fiind a flaw every1 has em but nothing disgusting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Really, you're disgusted by moles? Get a life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Yeah, like I said grow up because all your doing is making yourself look ignorant. Dont "beat people up" because they are trying to ask someone for a little advice where they though was a safe place to ask a question. They didnt choose to have one and maybe they cant go to the doctor, maybe they cant afford it, they just dont have the time, etc. So Please do us all a favor and dont say anything is you dont have anything nice to say.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 2, 2010