The teacher's boyfriend..

visited her at school and they kissed in frond of the kids. It's kindergarten for God's sake!! How would you react?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• who cares as long as it wasn't along tongue action seen I don't see a problem. if it was a peck that is ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• lol...wasn't there a movie made with a scene like that?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:39 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Where they making out or was it a kiss hello.

There is a big diffrence.

A peck on the lips or cheek is not a big deal.
    (show of effection no big deal)
    Making out then you have a problem.
    (she should not be there!@!!)

I give my friends a peck on the cheek...no big deal, my hubby when he leaves my job a peck on the lips no big deal.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I don't think it's a big deal. Actually it has happened with my daughter's teacher and her fiance who has spent whole days in the class but I don't mind. It's not like they were "making out"
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 10:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• OP HERE

I wasn't there but my son says it was a looong kis. I wouldn't care about a peck on the lips either..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Your kid is going to see worse in high school. Get over it. I'm sure you kiss your husband in front of your kids.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Just because her son will see worse later in life doesn't mean NOW is a good time and saying "get over it" doesn't help. Plain and simple, it is a PROFESSIONAL setting. It doesn't matter "what kind" of kiss it was, it still is not okay.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Showing a kiss of affection at home with your spose is wayyy different than being subjected to it in a public professional place.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• So just because its her work she can't give her boyfriend a kiss? I don't like PDA when it's extreme but a peck or even a long kiss without tongue isn't bad. And is it not good for a child to see that two people care and love one another by that act of affection?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Wasn't that a Brady Bunch episode? Don Drysdale! Greg was jealous.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2010