38 wks how do you feel.

I am 38wks today with baby #2 my c-section is set for tuesday the 8th. the past few days i have felt horrible just wondering how you other momma's are feeling.

alyssa1

Asked by alyssa1 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm 32 weeks and I feel yucky...lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I am not pregnant now (baby is 3 mo) but at that stage I felt aweful!!!!! I am sorry you don't feel good, its almost over!!!! GOOD LUCK :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• 38 weeks...i wish!!! that would mean im pretty much done...lol im 31 weeks with baby #2 and i feel so out of shape and groggy...whoever said the second time around was easier clearly never had boys..lol i dont eveen get to take leave for another 5 weeks and im dying trying to stay awake and mobile.
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• 28 weeks with baby #2 n ready to drop him asap! but after june 19th i will be dwn to working only one night a week and no more classes so i get to relax until the end
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 8:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2010