im married and is love with possiably my sole mate

long story shourt,i just want to hear if you have been in this position and what did u do.i got pregnant at 14 he was 14.both our parents demanded we never see each other again.we were in love.at 14 we had no choice and i had the baby boy.i never for got about him nor him for me.he tried to find me over the last 25 yrs.i have no bad feelings for him,we were kids and he did try to contact me.well im happily married,he found me on face book 2 mo ago.We are still IN love with each other he is also married.my marraige is now not well,not that i intened for that to happen.but i love this other man and we have been seeing each other,we ended up have sex,i dont feel guilt.mind you i have never in my life been unfaithfull.theres a pull towards him ,i want him there, i hurt for him to be there.we were the best of friends.i dont want to end things with him.he could be my soulmate,im torn, i am in love with two men.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• What is your question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• you and him both sound just as irresponsible as you were at age 14
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I agree with anon. What's your question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Well honestly if you already had sex with him.... and if your already having trouble with your marriage, chances are it wont be able to last through that, especially if your heart isnt fully into fixing it....

If I were you I would just go for the other man...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• You need to do some serious thinking and decide if you are just interested in him because he is someone different than your husband. In the meantime stop flirting with him and spend more quality time with your husband to see how things go. Don;t make any rash decisions.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• You should create a group for women who are in love with 2 men. That type of post comes up almost every day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• In my opinon you are being selfish. You made a choice to honor your husband, and you broke that vow. I dont care how bad things were between you, I dont care how madly in love you are with this other man, what you did was wrong. And the fact that you dont see it that way shows that you are self centered and selfish. Next time you go and have sex with this man I really hope that it pops into your head what you are doing to your husband and your kids. I really do. And I hope you cant enjoy it at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• "mind you i have never in my life been unfaithfull"

Yes - you have been unfaithful. Did you love your husband when you married him? Why did you marry your husband if you were still in love with another man? I think you need to break off contact with this other guy, focus on your marriage, get into counseling and see if you can fix it - you owe it to your kids. Apparently other guy is still with his wife - does he plan on leaving her for you, or is he just using you for sex on the side?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• this sounds like a lifetime movie
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Its not possible to be in love with two men! You don't HURT someone you are in love with. I am IN LOVE with my SO and would never, ever, put myself in a position where I could do something as selfish as you have done. Thats what you do when you are IN LOVE. You don't have much of a choice, you tell your husband the truth and deal with your marriage FIRST. You made vows and you need to own up to them or at least do right by your husband and let hi, go so he can find someone who truely loves him.
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2010