I'm not sure if this is in the right category or not!

My daughter is 13 months old. Her dad and I are separated and have been for a while. I started dating someone new a few months ago (we've known each other since high school though, so about 5 years or so). I've been really stressed out with issues going on at home and with my daughters dad. My bf wants to take my daughter for a couple of days to let me relax and IDK if it's right of me to let him take her. He has seen her everyday for the last two months and she seems to like him more than me some days. I'm not worried that she'll get hurt or anything like that. I just don't know if it's right that he takes her. what do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would CAREFULLY read your custody agreement.....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Agreed. Do you have family that could watch your daughter to give you a break?
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 11:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Me personally, I wouldn't allow it.
    I'd actually be stressing more about my daughter during those days she's over there, then actually getting relaxation.

I would just take those few days to completely veg out with my daughter - if it were possible. No phone calls from stressful people. Just stay in and do what I needed to do to "recharge"
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• NO WAY.

I would have never introduce him to my daughter, it is too early in the relationship. Have her dad take her for a little bit, he is not the dad. If you were married for years that is diffrent but no I would not do it at all.

My cousin, I don't know where he is wish I did is a child molester. I feel bad for everyone that comes in contact with him, he says he doesn't have family but he does. He just don't want anyone to know what he does. He acts kind and nice, but he is lurking. It is sad, he left when he got caught molesting his neice. Have not seen him since.

BECAREFUL WITH YOUR BABY, IT IS TOO DANGEROUS OUT THERE. LET HER DAD DO HIS JOB, DON'T ASK TELL HIM YOU NEED A FEW DAYS ALONE.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• No way would I do that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• No way.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Not in a lifetime would I do it..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I have full custody of my daughter and I was told she can be around whoever I feel is fit for her to be around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• If it were me I'd say NO and then thank him for his offer.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• hell no!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2010