how long after conception can you take a pregnancy test?

I ovulated on or around the 26th. we had sexthe 24th, 26th 27th and 28th. Today is June 2nd and I noticed a small amount of spotting. possibly implantation bleeding? My cycle is normally around 36 days if that helps any. Thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Many people *can* get positive results several days before their period is due. How long is your luteal phase usually? (cycle length doesn't matter, luteal phase length does). Most women start their period 12-14 days after ovulaton. Based on that, I would say your period is due between the 7th and the 9th. You could test now, but don't be surprised if you get a negative. Some women also don't start secreting HcG into their urine until much later.

If you're charting and you're SURE that you ovulated on the 26th, then I'm going to say that if you don't have your period by the 13th, then you're pregnant. 18DPO=BFP
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 9:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• 10 days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• i took a test a week after because i felt something was up with my body and it came back neg... then i took another the next week and it was posative
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 11:59 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• it depends on the test..... u can usually take it 4 or 5 days before you expect your period to come (for the first response ones)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2010