Ewww! Thats disgusting!

Is there any food that just makes you want to barf anytime you see it? Mine is shrimp in any form(well,crustaceans as a whole I guess). They are bottom feeding insects! It astounds me why anyone would eat them!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• chicken livers..... that is one of my husbands favorite foods..... I told them he will never eat them in our house lol

but he does everytime we go to the inlaws becasue they eat them all the time too... i wont kiss him for a week , and I spend the whole trip gagging
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Anything that's cooked on a grill or that has BBQ sauce! YUCK!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Liver is disgusting to me. BLAH.
    I LOVE shrimp though, lol. sorry
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Have you ever eaten them? Or do you just not like the smell/look?

I can't stand the taste of papya (spelling?) I think it's rancid lol That's just my taste buds!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• pork..
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Anything that previously had eyes, any kind of meat!

Answer by older at 11:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• lol. You sound like my husband. I love ALL forms of seafood and he gags whenever he sees me eating it.

I don't really think I have a food that makes me want to barf when I see it. The smell, however... ewww. I can't stand the smell of cold (cooked) chicken and raw beef.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• scrambled eggs... I don't know why it just grosses me out. I don't mind eating eggs, I love omelets but something about the way they look scrambles is disgusting lol.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 11:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• There is only one thing I can think of. Its that amish bread that is in the ziplock. Its flour and water and you keep it for like 10 days and I know it would make great bread but I just cant!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2010

• potatoes..mashed, boiled, scalloped, baked, any form of whole potatoes, YUCK!! i cant stand the smell of them, makes me gag everytime!! but yet i can eat chips, and i will eat fries, but only from mcdonalds..lol..go figure!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2010