How early?

How early can morning sickness start? I was just curious. It's not an "Am I pregnant?" question...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I started feeling icky pretty much from conception, I think. Mostly indigestion, though, no queasiness. I didn't feel nauseous until I was 5 or 6 weeks along.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• First time 5 days, second time weeks (I didn't think I was pregnant because I wasn't throwing up.)
    Anonymous

• yah, i didnt feel queasy til about 5 or 6 weeks either for both my kids-i nver felt sick to throw up, but i def felt close to it
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I started after six weeks and it went away after twelve weeks.
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Mine started pretty much right away with this pregnancy, but I was on progesterone supplements from the time I got a positive HPT 6 days before the first day of my missed period. So a day or two after starting the progesterone the nausea kicked in...

I know most women say between 6 - 8 weeks is when it will start by and if not by 8 weeks you are usually in the clear. :o)
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Thanks ladies.
    Something weird is goin on with me and i'm not too sure what it is. It just recently started. When I wake up I feel fine, but then the day goes on and I start feeling sick. I eat breakfast to see if it helps, and it does for a little bit. Then it comes back. I eat lunch and it goes away! Same thing with Dinner!! I remember having morning sickness with both pregnancies (my second was a miscarriage at 11 weeks :'( ) Yes. Me and DH have unprotected sex, so I could be pregnant...but it may be too early. Im due for AF on June 9. LMP was 05/10/10....
    Anonymous

• Typically it doesnt start until about 6 weeks but I started at 4 weeks 2 days with my 3rd baby.
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• i felt the same way and i wasnt pregnant and im starting to feel the same way again darn these women side affects lol
    mommyohmy

Answer by mommyohmy at 11:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2010