which one?

I need a beauty lesson.....what's the difference between concealer, foundation and bronzer? I usually just wear mascara and blush when I wear any make-up, but I will be in a wedding in July so I figure I need to step it up a little!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• foundation is what you put all over..concealer hides your black circles, bronzer is what you would put over the concealer (kinda like a blush)..you would just want to put it on your cheek bones really
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• You should put concealer on first to cover up any blemishes or dark circles under your eyes. You can also use it as an eyeshadow primer. It makes your eyeshadow stick, and helps it to not crease. Next you'll use foundation all over your face, making sure you blend it well into your hair line and chin/neck area. Bronzer comes last. Blend it where ever the sun would hit your face naturally. Less is more. Hope this helps, and good luck! If you need more help, try searching makeup tutorials on youtube.
    Osstie

Answer by Osstie at 12:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• These gals are right but you don't need to put the foundation ALL over your face. I use it under my eyes (no concealer) and blend well, add pale powder and call it good. You can add bronzer to make you look sun kissed.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2010