I think I need help....

I am only a 9 weeks pregnant and so far they have been a mess. I have been sick and thrown up a few times, and now I am just getting over a sickness that I have had for a week. I just found out this morning I got an OB of Herpes (which I have not had in a very long time). I feel like I am falling apart. My house is a mess, laundry needs to be done and my husband and my daughter need to eat. I feel like I should never have gotten pregnant in the first place. I was not sick one time when I was pregnant with my daughter. (I had herpes then too and never had an OB) I go to work and try so hard to be positive and come home and I just want to leave again or run into the bedroom and fall asleep. I was not like this before I got pregnant and it is not fair to my family. I know I have been sick but it just feels like the day I found out I was pregnant my world started to fall apart.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you should consider talking with a counselor of some kind and vent? I hope you feel better soon!
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Tell your husband that you aren't feeling well, and ask him to please clean up the house. He has 2 hands, he can feed himself and your daughter. Throw a load in the wash and take a nap or bath. It will be okay!
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 12:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Just try to relax and realize you can not always be supermom and that is OK! No one can be perfect all the time. Maybe see if your daughter can spend a day or night at a family members and ask your husband to help clean. Buy some fast food, or a ready to cook frozen meal for a night or two to help catch up some time. Just relax though, everything will be fine!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 1:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I slept through the first trimester of my second pregnancy. With my first I threw up the entire 3 months. I will taking sleeping over throwing up. Thank goodness I was a stay at home at that point. Life is never fair. Your husband is going to have to take up the slack. this is only temporary. it will be okay!
    Anonymous

• Thanks. I needed to hear that. I don't have a lot of people I can talk to that have had children or anything. I know the OB is prob. from stress and the fact that I was sick last week. I am trying to build my immune system back up so I can get better, but it is so hard. I guess being a mother is never easy but Pregnancy was such a breeze last time that I just thought it would be this time to. I just don't want to get over loaded and end up snapping at my daughter, that would kill me. Anyway I will handle it one day at a time I guess and hope these couple months go by fast and hopefully not as stressful. Thanks a lot everyone I appreciate your comments.
    Anonymous