Should i take my mums offer & go away for a week?

We're taking the 3 girls on holiday for 2 weeks at the end of July, the girls will be 11, and 23month old twins, and i will be 24-26weeks pregnant, it will be nice but as you can imagine not that relaxing with the twins! My mum has offered to look after the girls during the holiday so me & my husband can get away, however she can only look after them from the 24th August onwards, it would be nice to get away for a week, but i'll be 29weeks pregnant would i really enjoy it , we live in the UK & w're thinking of going to France..is that a good/bad idea?

xMaiseyx

Asked by xMaiseyx at 1:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pack your bags and go girl!!!!! before your sitter changes her mind!

Answer by older at 1:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I think it's a great idea, it will be nice for you and hubby to be JUST hubby and wife! And you will enjoy yourself if you want to
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• I think it is great that your mom is willing to watch the kids. I say Go for it!! Go and enjoy some time off with hubby!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• i'd already be packed! yes yes yes
    kyleighsmama07

Answer by kyleighsmama07 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2010