WHY DONT THIS BABY WANT TO COME OUT ?

I AM 39 WEEKS AND THE DR. TELL ME SHES STILL TOO HIGH. I NEVER HAD THAT PROBLEM I HAVE 2 OTHER GIRLS .CAN SOME ONE HELP ME I DONT WANT A C SECTION .

ROCSANA

Asked by ROCSANA at 1:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• because she isn't ready

38-42 weeks is considered full term
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• The baby is just not ready, the oven is still cooking, be patient, it will happen soon enough!

Answer by older at 1:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• My son came on his own at 40 weeks and 2 days. 42 weeks is still considered term. Calm down and relax. Baby will be here before you know it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Just have a little more patients thhe baby will come when it is ready and if you don't go into labor on your own then you can get induced you don't have to have a c-section. My son didn't want to come and he was high so they induced me and I didn't have to have a c-section.
    Anonymous

• They can't give you a c-section if you don't show up. You aren't even due yet. You don't have to do a darn thing until 42 weeks. Have sex. There are good chemicals in that ejaculant.

Anonymous

• Don't worry, a lot of babies don't "drop" until the actual moment of labor.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 2:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Just be patient Momma. I went 40 weeks, 4 days with my little girl. Your baby just isn't ready yet. You can go until 42 weeks safely. Just start walking and having sex!! It will happen soon enough!!

Good luck!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Why are you afraid that having a floater at 39 weeks could mean a c-section?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• You see this as a problem??
    If you and baby are healthy then there is NO problem! :-D

A due date is only a MID-point in the average, estimated due *period* (38-42 weeks).

Your baby WILL drop (often when labor starts for non-first-timers), eventually.

Have faith, your body is doing exactly what it's supposed to.
    :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• It's not time yet. And FYI induction does NOT equate to a C-section. I'm sure your doctor will discuss these things with you if you ask. You've done this before so you know your body can do it. Just be patient.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2010