ok so I am 9 weeks with my 2nd baby & I go to the my 1st apt tomorrow but all week I have been feeling strange movement its weird & I know what I am feeling since this is my 2nd. I know most think 9 weeks is early to but I am feeling it so I am startting to wonder if I am farther along then I thought

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I believe if your feelinfg movement then YES you have to be ferther along then 9 weeks.
    Anonymous

• This is funny because I am also 9 weeks and feeling movement. This is also my second child and I know what I am feeling. So many people have told me I more than 9 weeks, but have not found out for sure yet.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• that interesting Ill see what my dr says tomorrow and then post. But like you said i know what I am feeling this is my second child and I have always been really intune with my body. When I have felt or thought stuff I have told drs and I am usually right on its weird but they say no one knows your body like you. I am pretty sure I am only 9 weeks though. If not I would love to be farther along lol
    Anonymous

• I was 10 weeks before I started feeling the baby and this is my second one I'm not skinny as a bean but I know the difference from a pop like a gas bubble to a push it feels different so yes you could very well be feeling movement some moms experience it quicker the second time around cause you know what it feels like. I'm 15 weeks now and starting to notice it more it's not a lot but it mainly happens when I sit down for some reason so yeah I believe it's possible you could be feeling the baby some may disagree but I do believe it's possible.
    Anonymous