What does your kiddo do that's super cute... but super embarrassing?

My DS has taken to hitting himself and screaming "OW!" lol. Sometimes, he does it right after he does something that he knows was wrong.

It's really cute and cracks me up every time, but it does get a little mortifying when we're in public - like at the grocery store, and all someone hears is a little boy screaming "Oww!!!" Lots of awkward stares and silences. lol.

ManicMomma02

Asked by ManicMomma02 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my 15th month old farts loud laughs and said eewwwww
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 2:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• If my two year old farts or poops while we are out he always has to scream "MAMA!! POO POO!!!". Everything else he says in a normal voice except for that.
    Anonymous

• That's not exactly something you should be laughing at . Especially if he does it right after something he does wrong. That's why he does it over and over again, because you laugh at it. Not exactly a great example there.

JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• We are potty training now so where ever we go, the first thing we do is go to the bathroom. Sometimes, I have to go too and when I do, he yells "Mommy pee." He did this the other day at a restaurant and then when ever someone would talk to him, he would tell them "Mommy pee" and nod his head like he was proud of me. The tone in his voice was so cute, but my face was bright red!
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2010

• Did I say that I laughed out loud? Nope.
    I actually ignore him, but thanks for the advice.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2010